Photo by Ann Alva Wieding
The SXSW Music Festival takes place March 12-18, 2018 in Austin, Texas. Discovery comes alive for 7 nights at over 100 venues featuring 2,000+ showcasing acts that represent a comprehensive mix of brand new, up-and-coming, international, and legendary artists of all musical genres.
- A SXSW Music Festival Wristband guarantees you will not pay a cover charge to see official SXSW Music Festival Showcases at over 100 stages.
- Admission to all venues is subject to legal capacity and many shows will fill up.
- Your wristband also grants you access to SXSW Comedy programming.
- Wristbands can only be purchased via the SXSW Wristband Cart by Austinites with a local billing zip code. Limit two per customer.
- The Music Festival Wristband does not include access to SXSW Conference Music Tracks Programming, SXSW Film Programming, the International Day Stage, or the Radio Day Stage.
- Admission to most venues will be subject to minimum age requirements.
- Wristband holders will have Secondary Access to Music Festival Showcases.
- Secondary Access Lines include SXSW Music Festival Wristbands and SXSW Film and Interactive Badges.
- Some showcases may have limited admission policies.
- Wristband pickup begins on Monday, March 12 at the Austin Convention Center.
- Learn more about wristband purchase requirements here.
- Learn more about the SXSW Music Festival here.