Photo by Aaron Rogosin
The SXSW Music Festival takes place March 16–22, 2020 in Austin, Texas. Each year nearly 2,000 Showcasing Artists representing a comprehensive mix of brand new, up-and-coming, international, and legendary artists of all musical genres take the stage for seven nights across the city of Austin.
- A SXSW Music Festival Wristband guarantees you will not pay a cover charge to see official SXSW Music Festival Showcases at over 90 stages.
- Admission to all venues is subject to legal capacity.
- Your wristband also grants access to SXSW Comedy and SXSW Gaming programming.
- Wristbands can only be purchased via the SXSW Wristband Cart by Austinites with a local billing zip code. Limit two per customer.
- The Music Festival Wristband does not include access to SXSW Conference Programming, SXSW Film Festival Programming, the International Day Stage, or the Radio Day Stage.
- Admission to most venues will be subject to minimum age requirements.
- Wristband holders will have Secondary Access to Music Festival Showcases.
- Secondary Access Lines include SXSW Music Festival Wristbands and SXSW Film and Interactive Badges.
- Some showcases may have limited admission policies.
- Wristband pickup begins on Monday, March 16 at 9:00am at the Austin Convention Center in Exhibit Hall 1 (at the corner of Cesar Chavez and Trinity).
- Learn more about wristband purchase requirements here.
- Learn more about the SXSW Music Festival here.